Aamya Healing & Anti-Stress
The soothing herbal tea blend of Aamya Healing & Anti-Stress used organically grown herbs that help lower inflammation and allow the body and mind to heal and regain their balance in times of stress. This bag contains lavender, mugwort, red raspberry leaf, rose petals, and valerian root that calm the mind, soothe headaches, and reduce sleeplessness, and stress.
What's in the bag?
- 1 1/2 cups of tea (good for 3-6 soothing baths)
- Reusable cotton muslin bag
- Wooden mini scoop
Organic herbs of ashwagandha root, chamomile, eucalyptus, hops, lavender, lemon balm, mugwort, passion flowers, red raspberry leaf, rose petals, and valerian root; pure essential oils of lavender, peppermint, spearmint, and eucalyptus
How to use:
- Get the muslin bag, fill it with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of herbs the close tightly.
- Start with a smaller amount and see how it feels.
- Do not fill up the bag with bathing herbs. The larger bag allows water to flow around the herbs.
- Add the herbal tea bag to your tub.
- Place the bag in the bath under running water until the tub fills.
- Let it float in the tub, continuing to soak in the bathwater.
- Squeeze the bag to release the botanical essence.
- Relax and soak!
After your bath empty and rinse the reusable muslin bag and allow it to dry.