Aamya Natural Healing & Pain Soothing Bath Soak
Aamya Natural Healing & Pain Soothing Bath Soak has many beneficial therapeutic effects that relieve muscle sores and joints, deodorize, refresh, relieve fatigue, and help alleviate stuffiness from summer allergies, dry winter air, and even mild congestion. The powerful blend of aromatherapy and mineral-rich salts makes a warm bath beneficial and gives a natural healing effect. It hydrates the skin and lessens inflammation.
Salt baths have so many beneficial effects. People under a doctor's care must consult their health care provider before taking salt baths.
What's in the bag?
- Herbs & salts 14oz
- Reusable cotton muslin bag
- Wooden mini scoop
Salts of Epsom, raw dead sea, and pink Himalayan; organic hemp seed oil; organic herbs of peppermint, rosemary, thyme, and eucalyptus; pure essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus, tea tree, and other natural ingredients.
How to use:
- Foot Soak: Place 2 tablespoons into the basin.
Bath soak: Place 4 to 5 tablespoons into the tub or muslin bag.
- Dissolve the salts by adding hot water and begin brewing herbs.
- For a more comfortable temperature, add cooler water (ankle height for foot soak).
- Agitate to dissolve and distribute salts.
- Relax and Soak!
Use a blanket to cover the basin to retain water temperature.